Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Narnia

Today Bel and I made our first journey into the Wardrobe.

It's magical. And snowy. She loves it. I love snuggling on the couch with my girl and a cup of coffee to read a magical book. The perfect way to start the day. Absolutely.

It totally made me forget that I had less than 4 hours of sleep last night. Well, the four cups of coffee may have helped with that too...

Reading The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe to my daughter may just be incentive enough for me to wake up earlier in the mornings. If you know me, you know that it is my firm belief that morning does NOT begin before 8:30am. And Heaven help the person that interrupts me before my first cup of coffee.

Emotional maturity. That's what this is.

Random question: What are your thoughts on Steampunk? When you hear "Steampunk" what is the first image that comes to mind? Do you even know what Steampunk is?

Oh happy evening. Enjoy, my friends. I am off to enjoy my spiked cranberry juice and a fun book. Yes, steampunk. How'd you guess? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment