Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day delights

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!

Unfortunately, I cannot write much today as I have cupcakes in the oven that need to come out soon. I just wanted to say have a wonderful day and I hope y'all didn't forget your green!

Tonight for dinner we are having a traditional Irish shepherd's pie with a side of cabbage. Anyone else out love cabbage like I do? I love it and buy it frequently. It's cheap, easy to prepare and even my kids eat it without complaining. WIN! If you are in the mood for lamb and veggies in a glourious sauce (I am all about gravy...) topped with mashed potatoes, check out this link to an amazing recipe for it! http://www.grouprecipes.com/1397/shepherds-pie.html I never use the anchovy essence...yuck...and always double the liquid for an extra saucy pie.

I'll post pics and the recipe later for our evening's dessert. Coconut cupcakes!!! Best of all, it's a cake mix base so it's super easy!

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment